Please now refer to
for all information about the project
The idea is to make a compilation album for the 25th Anniversary of the Chernobyl accident.
More about this project
– The album should be released digitally only, via the Ambientaria Records netlabel.
– However, if things go well, I will consider making a physical release of it.
– The netlabel will care about the design, but the artists will have to give their point of view.
In order to participate
– You don’t need to be a Dark Ambient artist/band. You only need to make ONE Dark Ambient song
– One song per artist. You can’t participate on two songs, even with different projects.
– Songs must last less than 6 minutes.
– Songs must be Industrial Dark Ambient, or similar (no Neoclassical/Ethereal/highly melodic stuffs) except if your music is old-sounding (ask me first) or directly make us thing of the USSR. Some alternative genres may be tolerated, e.g. this project. Your sound must be somehow industrial/noisy. No white noise.
– You’ve got to get in touch with me so that I can put your name in the list. The quality required must correspond to the Ambientaria Records netlabel standards.
Deadline : The songs must be ready for the end of the month of February! Else they might not be accepted.
– The songs will not be named. Well, their name will only be a number (the track number), which will be randomly generated on a computer.
– Below the tracklist, there will be a small text explaining who has made the songs.
Artists Involved (21)
– Atomtrakt (Switzerland)
– Barbarossa Umtrunk (France)
– Dead Circuit (Holland)
– Grim Pig (USA)
– Heresiarch (UK)
– Hoyland (UK)
– Immundus (Norway)
– Instant Pyrolysis (France)
– Jim Butler (USA)
– Nakjaarna (USA)
– Nors’Klh (France)
– Northaunt (Norway)
– Project : N.A. (Polland)
– Pyne (USA)
– Savaran (UK)
– Svart1 (Italy)
– sympathetic | DIVISION (Australia)
– Synoiz (UK)
– Tamerlan (Serbia)
– TSIDMZ (Italy)
– Verney 1826 (Germany)
See the contact link above the banner…
Banner picture modified from a photo by Gregory Kowalski